Town Services

Building, Electrical & Excavation Permits

The Town of Granby is contracted with the Winter Park/Fraser Building Department to do all aspects of the building permit process.  Please note that you will need make sure that your physical address is in the Town of Granby as some addresses have Granby, CO 80446 as their physical address, but could be actually located in the County. Click on the following links for Town of Granby Building Permit Information:

Electrical Permit Town of Granby Electrical Permit (Issued by the Colorado State Electrical Board)